The Director of Technology serves as a strategic advisor on technology-related issues while overseeing day to day operational and management aspects of the Information Technology Department. The Director of Technology is responsible for ensuring that information technology is properly planned , implemented, and effectively maintained to support daily operation. Provides oversight for the operation and maintenance of the technology infrastructure and applications, ensures proper technology standards are established and followed, and provides oversight for critical projects. Supervise, train and evaluate technology departmental staff.
- Must be technically hand-on and able to offer assistance with tasks.
- Create business value through technology
- Strategic planning of business growth objectives
- Ensure tech systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with business goals
- Oversee the development of customer service platforms
- Continually coaches and mentors IT team members to reach their potential
- Expertise in Information risk management
- Establish IT policies, strategies and standards