The role a CTO plays may depend on the size of the organization. For a startup, the CTO mostly brings cohesiveness between IT and the customer. At mid- to large-size companies, however, the CTO is mostly the visionary and customer-facing evangelist and this value is seen in terms of revenue. CMS Wire spoke to a number of CTOs to find out more.
- The Pros and Cons of being a CTO
- Great managers create great teams and great companies
- How DevOps teams can get more from open source tools
- As technology evolves so too does the world of work
- DevOps Deeper Dive: IT Terminology Matters
- You don’t want to code anymore?
- 5 Tips to Prevent Your IoT Project from Taking a Wrong Turn
- What Should a Fresh CTO Do?
- What role should the CTO play in the digital transformation process?
- Top 10 tips to become a pro developer