OverITAbout this company
Full Stack Developer
Our mission is to support customers keep our communities warm, safe, and running, sustainably.
We make this possible, providing our customers with the best-of-breed Field Service Management software platform specifically designed for linear asset management, and through our industry experts and cutting-edge technologies.
A career at OverIT means unleashing your potential in a high-growth and high-energy environment. Moreover, you will join a SaaS company committed to becoming a global leader in FSM while enhancing your potential in a great place to work.
We are committed to growing along with our customers and partners, inspiring talents, and giving back to the community. We rely on four core values: trust, customer success, excellence, and simplicity.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to work alongside our consolidated XR team, which boasts solid experience and high-level competence in the development of AR, VR and MR-powered applications, being XR technologies a fundamental part of our offering and already in use by many customers. Moreover, the resource will guide the technical team during the backend development process and provide guidance on application development best practices and integrations, as well as technical product support on XR technologies. As part of our collaboration product team and collaborating with other departments, you will lead the evolution of complex management systems and implement cutting-edge features to enrich our product offering, reporting directly to the Area Manager.
You will be required to organize technical design sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development, and document technical solutions aligned with the business objectives, identifying gaps between current and desired end states.
The job position is available in the cities of Milano, Udine, Fiume Veneto, Roma.
- Design and develop web applications, while leading a team and collaborating with diverse internal teams
- Translate the user requirements provided by the analysis team into solid code, propose technical solutions as well as share the best practices
- Be responsible for feasibility studies and effort estimation activities
- Be engaged throughout the project lifecycle, using Agile delivery techniques in large enterprise environments
Required Experience and Skills
- Skilled in common cloud platforms/SaaS technologies
- Basic knowledge of 3D Unity
- Knowledge of DevOps and Release Management
- Ability to effectively translate and communicate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to drive projects to successful, on-time completion, and influence stakeholders and team members
- Proven teamwork skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and peers
- Self-starter approach to work equally well under your own initiative or as a member of a project team
- Good communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting high-quality documents/presentations and delivering technical demonstrations
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (B2)
- Inclination towards teamwork and problem-solving approach
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform Azure and AWS;
- Ability to analyze potential performance and scalability issues from the architectural design point of view and in live environments;
- Highly technical experience in Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Hands-on experience in Android/iOS native, Xamarin. Flutter is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of 3D Unity and XR technologies (e.g., ARCore/ ARKit/ ARFoundation. Unreal is a plus)
- Flexible and proactive approach
Why join us
- Location flexible approach: you will be able to choose where to work from within Italy (and within the constraints of the business requirements)
- Learning Path: since we advocate continued learning, you will have free access to the e-learning platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight, and Fluentify) and participation in the training courses
- Meal vouchers: even if you work remotely
- Stimulating, young, innovative, and global working environment to unleash your full growth potential
At OverIT we value diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, ethnicity, or place of origin.