Uppwise s.r.l.About this company
Senior Java Developer
This is a remote opportunity that can be hybrid work if you would like to work from our locations in Monza and Cagliari.
In Uppwise we provide recognised SaaS products adopted by worldwide leading organisations to effectively run their transformation programs. We are proud to be recognised by Gartner in the Strategic Portfolio Management and Adaptive Project Management magic quadrants.
As part of our goal to continuously enhance our product offering, we are searching for an organized, team player, and ambitious Senior Java Developer.
We will offer the opportunity to enhance our existing product offering by defining new standards, being part of exciting R&D
projects, and participating in designing and building new products based on cutting edge technologies.
Java Developer Responsibilities
- Utilize Java-based technologies to create software solutions that meet business objectives and clients' requirements collected by the product management team
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Be collaborative with co-workers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments
- Mentor junior members of the team to make sure continuous learning is in place as part of the company culture
- Remaining up to date with coding and technological changes that will impact your work
Java Developer Requirements
- Prior significant experience working with Java 11 or 17
- In-depth knowledge of Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, JPA, and Hibernate
- Previous experience with Microservices architectures, Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry will be a big plus
- Capacity to use SQL Server or MongoDB with ease
- Being proactive, innovative, and with ownership of assigned tasks
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)