Don’t take so much time making balances, better focus on your new dev resolutions for 2023! The new year is just a few weeks away and we asked some members of our communities about their projects and ideas for the future.
There are many ways in which developers can boost their careers, start amazing projects (or finish other ideas they had already started and couldn’t conclude for some reason).
Check out the infographic below for inspiration. Ideas are aplenty: from creating and sharing content to cybersecurity tips, don’t miss this list. The Codemotion community wishes you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Boost your dev career in 2023
Need some more dev resolutions for 2023? Well, you can also focus on boosting your career with some of our resources from the magazine. Here are some tips.
- Update your CV: It’s always great to invest some time in enhancing your resume and looking for open positions. Recently, we published this article with some great insight for updating your Web Developer CV.
- Get ready for tech interviews: if you’re looking for your dream job, you also have to be ready for Tech Interviews. Yes, they can be scary, but this guide will help you surf it like a boss. Read on.
- Learn about new frameworks: Frameworks are key in our lives as developers. They help us get the job done and stay updated. So check out this list of the top backend frameworks for 2023.
- Stay updated with books: not every answer is online. Books are great assets for a developer, and we crafted this community-driven list with books that every developer should read. Check it out for inspiration!
- Explore new solutions: new dev products can change the way in which we work. Some people like it, others don’t. We say check it out and draw your own conclusions.
- Check out Codemotion Talent: our talent platform connects developers with top tech companies, if you’re looking for a remote job, this is where to start.
Participate in a community
Communities also play a central role in our lives as developers. They are places for fun, technical help, and more, so remember to check out the Codemotion calendar for exciting webinars, meetups, and live conferences in 2023.